the Management and the Staff welcomes you to the Resort Le Saline Palau.
Below you will find some useful tips for your stay here with us:
- The reception has the following opening time: 8:30 to 1:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.. It will be at your disposal for any queries, wishes or help you may need;
- Check-out must be made no later than 10.00 am on departure day, unless you made different arrangements with the reception; please don’t forget to leave the keys at the reception on the day of your departure;
- Please, be sure that the hub/kitchen is clean before you leave, otherwise there will be a charge of € 50,00. Food and drink may be left in the fridge and cupboards when you leave the villa;
- There is no daily cleaning service, but can be booked at the reception; any extras must be requested and disclosed at the reception, we will happy to accommodate you;
- Every seven days, for stays of 7 days or longer, will be provided the fresh bed linen and towels change; if you desire the change more time in a week you can ask to the reception as an extra cost;
- At the moment of your entrance in the Villa you will find a courtesy kit which includes a first supply of toilet paper, shower gel, shampoo and soap;
- The safe is in the wardrobe of the master bedroom, it can be opened / closed by the black key that came with the key of the Villa (otherwise you can find the instructions for safe use code) INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SAFE:
- 1. Reset the code: press the red button behind the door opening;
- 2. Insert a new code that must consists in 3 digits and a letter, ex. 345A or 456B;
- 3. Close the door and turn the dispositive;
- 4. Don’t forget the code;
- Air conditioning works on warm and cold mode. It’s important that on the devices (one for each room) will be use the same modality (warm, cold, dry or authomatic) to not block the internal splits. Temperature can be different in the rooms; Our suggest is to use the same device to avoid the block of the splits;
- Garbage is collected once a day from our maintenance guy and you can leave it in the bins for waste, remembering to leave them where you find it at your entrance so it can be withdrawn; the grey bin is for mixed waste and the other one for paper and plastic, the brown bin for organic and green bin for glass and aluminum, to be inserted in separate envelopes;
- Irrigation of the Villa it is automatically activated during the night, between 00:00 and 06:00; do not turn it off in any case, if there is need for change of time, you can talk with the reception, we will be happy to accommodate you;
- One day in a week, from 10,00 to 13,00 and from 16,00 to 20,00 may come the gardener for the cut of the grass;
- The external lighting is automatically activated with the dusk, absolutely it must be not modified. For any need to change it, please contact the reception;
- For proper use of hot water, you should turn the knob to the red side HOT and wait about 1 minute, then you can adjust the water temperature to your liking; bearing in mind that we are on an island we kindly ask you to use water sparingly and to avoid wasting it;
- We suggest to not drink tap water, but can be used for normal use in the kitchen after boiling or to clean the teeth, etc…;
- In case of need or emergency you can call no. +39 392 11 75 34 Front Office / Assistant to the direction or +39 393 9715373 Manager for emergencies;
- Internet/wi-fi is available in the Villa and the name is “Le Saline”. There is no code. In Reception is named “WiFi” and its code is enjoy2016.
Every your request will be keeped in mind by us and we will try to do everything possible to fulfill all your wishes and make your stay special. Do not hesitate to communicate concerns, requests, recommendations and / or complaints at the reception, we will be at your disposal for any clarification and / or solution.